Summer will be progressing on the Antarctic Peninsula the cold of winter has given away to the peak of the season. We will rely on the advanced season to reduce the possibility of ice blocking our way south. Meanwhile the penguin chicks are growing rapidly and demanding lots of food so the colonies will be buzzing with activity and whales will be spotted more frequently as they spend their summer foraging in the productive bays and channels. It’s a great time to be visiting Antarctica and we have the added bonus of extending our trip right past the Antarctic Circle.
- Explore the most accessible and wildlife-rich region of Antarctica
- Daily shore visits and Zodiac cruises offer close encounters withpenguins, whales, seals and sea birds
- Visit historic research huts and working scientific stations
- Be surrounded by massive icebergs and cruise past ancient glaciers
- Enjoy the pristine beauty and vast landscapes
- Witness the endless sunlight of the midnight sun
- Learn about Antarctica’s unique geology, history and wildlife from our expert team
- Champagne celebrations as we reach 66°33' south.
- Kayakers will glide through narrow sheltered waterways and fjords, paddle amongst ice floes and drift quietly alongside wildlife. (Surcharge applies.)
US$13500 per person twin share (Private Bathroom)
US$11200 per person twin share (Shared Bathroom)
US$9500 per person triple share (Shared Bathroom)
All above is less 10% discount bookings have to be confirmed by the 30th January or before.
®TonyGordon Antarctic Peninsula Adelie Penguins
®Andrew-Halsall Antarctic Peninsula Lamaire-channe
Courtesy of AuroraExpeditions